Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tuesday Track Tour: Little Valley & Black Rock

If you're like me, you enjoy visiting new race tracks.  With that in mind, I'm starting a small series called "Tuesday Track Tour" where I show some pics of the various tracks I've visited over the years.  Click on the image to enlarge the pic.  Hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I'm enjoying sharing them with you.     -DJ-

Turn 4 at Little Valley Speedway in Little Valley, NY

Modifieds roll down the backstretch at Little Valley

The covered grandstands at Little Valley

Limited Lates at Little Valley

Street Stocks head down the long frontstretch at Little Valley

Black Rock Speedway in Dundee, NY

The flagstand at Black Rock is practically in turn 1

Appropriately, a "black rock" sits at the entrance to Black Rock Speedway

A shot from turn 1, looking down the frontchute at Black Rock

Looking across the 3/8-mile Black Rock Speedway

No comments:

Post a Comment